I am offering several classes in the area of the Internet of Things (IoT). Teaching material is generally publicly available. If you want to teach a class, feel free to use the published material, but give attribution to me.
If you want me to teach any or customized classes in person or on site, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- IoT Immersion: Like a boot-camp, but even more hands-on. Start directly to build your own IoT systems with ulno's IoT kit.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things for Makers and Doers (8 sessions, 2-3 hours each or 4-5 sessions 5-8 hours each)
- A Taste of IoT (one-time workshop, 90 minutes to 4 hours),
taught with slightly different foci with following titles:
- Tinker with the Internet of Things – How to harvest the motivational power of the Internet of Things to facilitate good STEM education.
- The Internet of Things is Here – Prototype Your Own in Mere Minutes
- Build a cheap and affordable water sensor for your community.
- Build your own Game Controller (out of aluminum foil or a real retro joystick out of wood and simple electronics, one-time workshop, 4 hours)
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (full university class 5 ECTS or 3 credit points, 14-16 units, 120-140h total effort, 40-60 in-class hours)
- Home and Building Automation (full university class 5 ECTS or 3 credit points, 14-16 units, 120-140h total effort, 40-60 in-class hours)