Mobile Monday related
Since the foundation of the MoMo chapter Estonia (two of the founders are my former students), I have been regularly attending MoMos in Estonia and sometimes abroad.
As I sometimes give talks or lead workgroups, I will try to aggregate respective information here.
Here is momo related information from my blog:
- Trip to Biometry to Lucerne, Pictures uploaded (0) - Saturday, June 18, 2011 15:47 EET - ulno I had a great trip to visit Biometry in Lucerne as the winner of the Mobile Monday Biometry competitions. Apart from very good business talks, we had also some great social time; Take a look at the pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.com/UNorbisrath/20110609To20110613LucerneBiometry http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2136314652644.128977.1389428228
- MoMo St. Petersburg — recap (0) - Saturday, April 2, 2011 18:51 EET - ulno I am home again and am heading soon to Germany. MoMo-Estonia already released their summary of the event at http://www.momoestonia.com/2011/03/summary-estonian-entrepreneurs-in-st.html and therefore beat me to mine. However, I will still share here my own personal view of the event with you. Just for a short summary, it was a great event with plenty ...
- MoMo: Slides uploaded (0) - Monday, March 28, 2011 16:34 EET - ulno Just uploaded my slides for the talk today to http://momo.ulno.net (under resources) or download them directly from http://ulno.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/momo-st-petersburg.pdf.
- MoMo St. Petersburg — Arrived (0) - Monday, March 28, 2011 00:18 EET - ulno We arrived in St. Pete. We had no trouble at the border and so we had some time to do some sightseeing. Unfortunately, the weather was a little cold and the sky a little gray – however, the buildings were still very impressive. See yourself:
- MoMo St. Petersburg — Tallinn – St. Petersburg (1) - Sunday, March 27, 2011 09:32 EET - ulno Next leg of the trip: We are traveling in a very luxurious Hansabus, each of us is working on their notebooks or phones, drinking tea and coffee and enjoying the trip. Very good start, indeed. Let’s hope we continue like this.
- MoMo St. Petersburg — I am coming! (0) - Saturday, March 26, 2011 17:44 EET - ulno I am just sitting in the bus to Tallinn to head out to MoMo St. Petersburg tomorrow. I am excited to be invited to give a talk on our research at the Institute of Computer Science in Tartu on this event. I will use these posts to give some further information relating to ...