Mobile Monday related
Since the foundation of the MoMo chapter Estonia (two of the founders are my former students), I have been regularly attending MoMos in Estonia and sometimes abroad.
As I sometimes give talks or lead workgroups, I will try to aggregate respective information here.
Here is momo related information from my blog:
- Trip to Biometry to Lucerne, Pictures uploaded (0) - Saturday, June 18, 2011 15:47 EEST - ulnoI had a great trip to visit Biometry in Lucerne as the winner of the Mobile Monday Biometry competitions. Apart from very good business talks, we had also some great social time; Take a look at the pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.com/UNorbisrath/20110609To20110613LucerneBiometry http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2136314652644.128977.1389428228
- MoMo St. Petersburg — recap (0) - Saturday, April 2, 2011 18:51 EEST - ulnoI am home again and am heading soon to Germany. MoMo-Estonia already released their summary of the event at http://www.momoestonia.com/2011/03/summary-estonian-entrepreneurs-in-st.html and therefore beat me to mine. However, I will still share here my own personal view of the event with you. Just for a short summary, it was a great event with plenty of networking ...
- MoMo: Slides uploaded (0) - Monday, March 28, 2011 16:34 EEST - ulnoJust uploaded my slides for the talk today to http://momo.ulno.net (under resources) or download them directly from http://ulno.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/momo-st-petersburg.pdf.
- MoMo St. Petersburg — Arrived (0) - Monday, March 28, 2011 00:18 EEST - ulnoWe arrived in St. Pete. We had no trouble at the border and so we had some time to do some sightseeing. Unfortunately, the weather was a little cold and the sky a little gray – however, the buildings were still very impressive. See yourself:
- MoMo St. Petersburg — Tallinn – St. Petersburg (1) - Sunday, March 27, 2011 09:32 EEST - ulnoNext leg of the trip: We are traveling in a very luxurious Hansabus, each of us is working on their notebooks or phones, drinking tea and coffee and enjoying the trip. Very good start, indeed. Let’s hope we continue like this.
- Mobile Monday Estonia
- Institute of Computer Science, Unversity of Tartu
- University of Tartu
- Slides from my talk at MoMo St. Petersburg at March 28, 2011.