Here you will find my current and past research projects.
- PACC, private academic cloud.
- Biometry, building smart solutions to make authentication and our life easier.
- Fujaba and the book "Modeling with Objects" about it: Here I am mainly involved as a user and teacher.
- F2F Computing: A breakthrough in spontaneous personal grid and social computing
- cloudeco: Predictions of cloudsourcing costs.
- inferato/amms: Advanced Message Management System (AMMS) – new ways to cope with your emails and messages.
- inferato: Complex Search, Exploratory Search, Search-Logger, and more on graph enhanced exploratory search.
- PS3 Computing: Everything we do on our new ps3 computing engine
- Active Learning: Gaming and Simulation (ALGS): In this project, we develop a game to facilitate team building and communications skills for the students of Computer Science at the University of Tartu.
- KangurOS: Maybe this will once be the core of new operating systems. Its concepts for data storage and retrieval are very different and should supersede current techniques.
- elsim: A little visual elevator simulation, which can be controlled via a network socket. A nice tool, if you want students to develop a elevator control.
- ComponentConfigurator (former called eHomeConfigurator): A new way of generative component based programming.
- emailconcentrator: A framework for harvesting emails and making them available in other formats.
Be aware, they could be activated at any time again.
- Bright brains in informatics: Still in Aachen, I set up a course for gifted elementary school students to get involved in the beautiful world of informatics.
- PhD on Configuring eHomeSystems
- Diplomarbeit (comparable to master thesis): Erweiterung von Haskell um portbasierte Kommunikation zur verteilten Programmierung (eng.: Port-Based distributed Haskell)
- McMinos, the Computer Game, Andreas Neudecker and I wrote, go and test it!
- Kmail maildir format to classic maildir format and vice versa: Nice, if you use kmail a lot, but want to test some local imap based stuff at the same moment.
- Mobile Desktop: Tips and tricks around your notebook in linux.
- MoinMoin extensions: Extensions for and experience with the moinmoin wiki, which was once the base for this webpage.
Other related links
Tulix gallery: A small gallery with tulix-logos, the logos used by my former company WeSolv'IT.